Custom Creations by CW. CW stands for Chris Walls, and he is an emerging stylist and accessory designer of custom cufflinks. His latest endeavor is working as one of the co-host on the new web based fashion TV talk show “Mich Fash TV”.
Chris speaks from “The Man Cave” helping men stay on top of fashion and trends. You can also learn more about his creations on Facebook at Custom Creations by CW.
New York City transplant Dany Tabet, brought a touch of Lebanon’s regal, Middle Eastern, influences to this year’s Fall 2014 show during Nolcha Fashion Week, for a glamorous, high-class experience.
Here is a review of eye-popping looks from this year’s show.
Please view our slideshow for each referenced look.
- Tabet brought a classic feel to his collection with a sleeveless gown, accented with gold, and blue encrusted jewels and a flowing royal blue ankle-length bottom.
- This cream, lace gown, evoked wedding themes and hints of innocence. The piece hugged the subject’s silhouette, perfectly accenting each curve, extending outward from the knees for a little flair. Of course, Tabet thought to include a delicate tail extending a few feet from the dress.
- MET Ball anyone? This long-sleeved, deep blue number, with thoughtful linear sequins, and carefully place layers of opaque and light materials, maintained a strong, yet demure feel, perfect for a gala.
- The only thing missing from this golden, brown piece was a few inches of length removed, a sequined head band with a light feather, extending, as this piece brought a 1920′s flapper feel to the runway.
- Golden figures, carefully positioned throughout this deep, red gown, formed a distinctive diamond shape. Of course the extensive, light trail, complimented the sweetheart -topped piece.
- This semi-Gothic gown, brought hints of edge to an otherwise angelic piece, with black, studded jewels along the waist, extending towards the hips. The veil and black lip were a fitting addition.